Prepare for the Exam
- Review Areas of Expertise covered in WCET Exam
- Read the IEEE Wireless Communications Professional e-newsletter. This bi-monthly e-newsletter covers the latest industry news to help you manage your career.
- Review "A Guide to the Wireless Engineering Body of Knowledge" (WEBOK) 2nd Edition
- Take the Online Practice Exam which is available for a fee of US$50 and consists of 75 questions similar to those on the actual examination.
- Join the WCET Group on LinkedIn to connect with other wireless communication professionals preparing for the exam
- View IEEE ComSoc’s Free Tutorials Now Program to see if tutorials of relevant interest are available*
- Review calendar of upcoming IEEE ComSoc Training courses instructed by wireless industry experts who focus on teaching the technology from a non-partial view*
- Review these free resources: glossary, a list of sample questions, and sample references.