WHY GETTING YOUR EMPLOYEES CERTIFIED MATTERS
The IEEE WCET® Certification Program was specifically designed by the IEEE Communications Society (ComSoc) to address the worldwide wireless industry's growing and ever-evolving need for qualified communications professionals who can demonstrate practical problem-solving skills in real-world situations.
By way of this globally recognized and vendor-neutral certification, employers will have a new:
- Means to select individuals for wireless engineering positions and projects.
- Tool for measuring an individual's ability to meet wireless challenges in numerous industry, business, corporate, and organizational settings.
- Resource to help their business leaders master all aspects of wireless engineering technology for today's ever growing vertical and horizontal integrations.
- Opportunity to prepare for tomorrow's successes and contribute towards your business’s sustained success.
- Way to recognize wireless communications professional staff for their expertise with a globally recognized credential.
The certification exam consists of 150 multiple-choice questions encompassing the wireless areas of RF engineering, propagation and antennas; access technologies; network and service architecture; network management and security; facilities infrastructure; agreements, standards, policies and regulations; and fundamental knowledge.