- Globally recognized and vendor-neutral credential
- Demonstrates knowledge across the breadth of wireless communications
- Cultivates mastery of all aspects of wireless engineering technology for ever growing vertical and horizontal integrations
- Recognition of knowledge and on-the-job experience needed to be successful in the industry
- Emblem of personal, professional achievement >> International industry participation in credential development process
HERE'S WHAT THOSE WHO HAVE EARNED CERTIFICATION ARE SAYING:
"One of the primary reasons why I pursued the exam was for personal satisfaction. I wanted to demonstrate my commitment to wireless engineering and WCET has helped in more ways than I can imagine. It has also created a clear differentiator for me professionally and has helped me become a well-rounded wireless professional."
~ Deepak Nadig, IEEE WCP, SOLUTT Corporation, Bangalore, Karnataka, India
"The WCET exam helped challenge and test my knowledge of wireless technology and RF design. The exam also pushed me to learn more about Cellular technology."
~ Steven Kaleta, IEEE WCP, Chugach Electric Association Inc, Anchorage, Alaska, USA
The greatest benefit of having the IEEE WCP credential, is that it helps one to "stand-out among peers and facilitates career progression. To be recognized as a professional in the field of wireless."
~ Tonna Aguolu, IEEE WCP, BP Oil International Ltd., London, UK
"The primary reason was to satisfy myself that I had a sufficiently broad knowledge required of practicing wireless engineers, and to understand where my weak areas are. To paraphrase an old saying, 'You don’t always know what you don’t know.' Having the IEEE WCP will bring assurance of the knowledge and expertise in the field, versus someone who is exposed and can merely 'speak the language'."
~ Richard Hughes, IEEE WCP, Penn State University
"I feel the greatest benefit until now has been recognition at work and to be looked up to among peers. I am also sure having this credential will put a lot of weight on my resume in the near future both for growth in the company or new avenues."
~ Aakash Bansal, IEEE WCP, Nexius, Inc., Redmond, WA, USA